Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Creative Associate, Technical Assistant and Project Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 8 March 2018.
Advt. No: IITBBS/R&D/RP080/Rec/41/2017‐18
- Last date to apply online Application Forms: 8 March 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 8 March 2018
IIT, Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Creative Associate: 1 post
- Technical Assistant: 3 posts
- Project Assistant: 1 post
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant, Creative Associate & Project Assistant post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Creative Associate: Bachelor degree (Preferably in Fine Arts) with minimum 3 years experience in the relevant field, Advanced Diploma in Multimedia, Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc., Proficiency in Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, etc. and Experience in video editing and digital painting software packages.
- Technical Assistant: ITI with Diploma/B‐Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE or MCA or MSc/PG diploma in Computer Science.
- Project Assistant: BA or B.Com Degree with minimum 3 years experience in reputed Institutes/organizations.
Age Limit for Technical Assistant, Creative Associate & Project Assistant post: Not exceeding 35 years
How to Apply for Technical Assistant, Creative Associate & Project Assistant post:
The candidates eligible for the post can apply online at Institute website www.iitbbs.ac.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Assistant Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar ‐ 751007, Odisha on or before 8 March 2018.