IIT, Guwahati Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati Job Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati has invited applications for 12 Associate Projects Engineer & Other Posts for the project "Development of Lactic acid polymer based plant". The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 24 December 2018.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 24 December 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy Details
- Associate Project Engineer- 02
- Assistant Project Engineer-03
- Project Technician-02
- Laboratory Attendant-05
- Associate Project Engineer-Candidates should have Master`s degree Engineering Or Bachelor`s degree in Engineering + 3 yrs exp.
- Assistant Project Engineer- Candidates should have Graduate in Engineering.
- Project Technician- Candidates should have ITI certificate + 3 yrs exp. Or Diploma in Engg. Or B.Sc. Or BA with 1 yr computer exp.(for computer related jobs)
- Laboratory Attendant- Candidates should have High School pass with 1 yr exp.·
- Associate Project Engineer- Rupees 37000.00
- Assistant Project Engineer-Rupees28600.00
- Project Technician-Rupees 11800.00
- Laboratory Attendant-Rupees 9400.00
How to Apply
Interested candidates have to appear in the Walk in Interview along with an application/CV on plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications, experience and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview on 24 December 2018 at 10 am.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs