IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2018
IIT Kharagpur Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of JRF, Research Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 October 2018.
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 October 2018
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Junior Project Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Project Officer – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow -2 Posts
- Laboratory Technician-1 Post
- Research Associate-1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Junior Project Officer – 2 Posts
- Research Consultant – 1 Post
- Research Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, Research Assistant and Other Posts
- Junior Project Officer – B.Tech/M.Sc in CS /IT, MCA
- Senior Project Officer – M.Tech (CS, IT)
- Junior Research Fellow – B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from recognized institute with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 and valid GATE/NET score.
- Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow - M. Tech./M. E. or equivalent in Information Technology or Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics & Comm. Engg, or Electrical Engg, or Instrumentation, or Mathematics, or Physics with minimum 65% marks or 7.0 CGPA throughout, starting from Class XII. OR BTech/ B.E/M.Sc. in the above subjects with minimum 80% marks or 8.5 CGPA with valid GATE/NET score.
- Research Associate- Ph.D. Mathematics
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc. (Geology) with marks above 7 CGPA or 70%. with valid NET/GATE score.
Sports Quota Government Jobs: Check Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Criteria & Options in Hindi
How to apply for IIT Kharagpur Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode upto 22 October 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs