IIT Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur has issued notifications for the recruitment to the posts of Project Scientist, Research Assistant and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 17 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 17 December 2019
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur Vacancy Details:
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
- Research Assistant: 02 Post
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Scientist: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Project Scientist and Other Posts:
- Lab Technician (Technical): Diploma in Mechatronics/Instrumentation and B.Tech./B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university. Candidates should have relevant experience in CNC, Robotics, Automation and Friction Stir Welding.
- Research Assistant: Postgraduate in Economics or related field with minimum 60% marks and NET/SLET /M.Phil/Ph.D.
- Project Assistant: M.Sc. (Physics) from any recognized University/Institute and work experience Publication in Dark Matter/Electroweak Symmetry Breaking.
- Project Scientist: B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics and Electrical/Electronics and Communication Engineering) or M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) (Final Year Students can apply) with at least 75% in Class 10 and 12.
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates are required to submit their online applications through IIT, Kharagpur official website on or before 17 December 2019. Applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully before submitting the online application form.