IIT Junior Technician & Other Posts Job 2018
IIT, Madras Job Notification: IIT, Madras invited applications for the post of Junior Technician & Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 May 2018.
Last Date of Application: 19 May 2018
IIT, Madras Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar: 03 Posts
- Chief Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 05 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 04 Posts
- Junior Technician: 10 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Technician & Other Posts Job
- Deputy Registrar: A Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent.
- Chief Medical Officer: MD/MS in branch of General Medicine or equivalent degree recognized by the IMC.
- Assistant Registrar: A Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent Academic record.
- Junior Engineer: Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering with 2 years relevant experience or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5 years relevant experience.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: M.Sc in Chemistry with 5 years of experience in handling of Analytical equipments. BE/B.Tech./M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering/MCA with 5 years of experience in System administration and website maintenance. BE/B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years of experience in Solid and/or fluid mechanics.
- Junior Technician: B.Sc. (CS/IT) / Diploma (CS/IT) or Post SSLC with 2 year ITI (Computer) course with two years relevant experience. B.Sc. / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics or Post SSLC with 2 year ITI (Electrical / Electronics) course with two years relevant experience. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Post SSLC with 2 year ITI (Machinist) course with two years relevant experience. Post SSLC with 2 year ITI (Welding) course with two years of experience in Arc, TIG, MIG welding, Plasma and Gas cutting. Post SSLC with 2 year ITI (Mechanic Motor Vehicle) course with two years of experience in reputed and authorized workshops for maintaining light and heavy vehicles.
- Deputy Registrar, Chief Medical Officer: 50 years
- Assistant Registrar: 45 years
- Junior Engineer, Junior Technical Superintendent: 32 years
- Junior Technician: 27 years
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for the IIT, Madras Junior Technician & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of IIT at https://recruit.iitm.ac.in/external/ on or before 19 May 2018.