Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Executive Engineer, General Duty Medical Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2018.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 7 May 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 May 2018
IIT Roorkee Vacancy Details
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer-3 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer (Psychiatrist) – 1 Post
- Scientist Officer Grade –II– 1 Post
- Chief Medical Officer– 1 Post
- Sports Officer– 1 Post
- Assistant Sports Officer– 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar– 3 Posts
- Counsellor– 2 Posts
- Assistant Registrar– 3 Posts
- Technical Officer Level-1– 8 Posts
- Technical Officer Level-II– 2 Posts
- Technical Officer Level –III– 2 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering/Technology or equivalent.
- General Duty Medical Officer- MBBS from a university, recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) with at least two years of experience.
- Chief Medical Officer– MD/MS in an appropriate branch of Medicine plus at least Eleven years experience.
- Sports Officer– Ph.D. in Physical Education
- Assistant Sports Officer– Master's Degree in Physical Education or Master's Degree in Sports Science.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to apply for IIT Roorkee Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode from 7 May to 31 May 2018. After submitting the online application, candidates are required to send the hard copy of filled-in application to Assistant Registrar (Recruitment), Establishment Services, James Thomason Building, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee-247667.