Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune Jobs Notification: The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune has invited applications for the post of Project Scientist D and Junior Scientific Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2019.
Advertisement No. : PER/02/2019
- Last Date of Application: 28 February 2019
IITM, Pune Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist D-07 Posts
- Project Scientist C-10 Posts
- Junior Scientific Assistant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist D and Other Posts
- Project Scientist D, Project Scientist C- Master’s degree in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics/ Geophysics / Geochemistry / Geology / Oceanography/ Atmospheric Sciences / Meteorology / Seismology / Computer Applications / Computer Engineering / Computer Technology / Computer Science / Information Technology with at least first class (60% (or equivalent CGPA)) at graduation as well as Post graduation level or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Telecommunication from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least first class (60% mark (or equivalent CGPA).
- Junior Scientific Assistant- M.Tech. (Atmospheric Science/ Climate Science/ Earth Science System and Technology/ Environmental Sciences) with at least 60% marks from recognized University / Institute OR Masters degree in Physics/Mathematics/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Environmental Sciences / Geophysics (Meteorology) with at least 60% marks from recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit for Project Scientist D and Other Posts
- Project Scientist D– 50 Years
- Project Scientist C– 40 Years
- Junior Scientific Assistant– 30 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the online mode on or before 28 February 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.