Indian Law Institute (ILI) invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor, Professor, Librarian and Accounts Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2018.
Advertisement Number - ILI/01/2018
Last Date of Online Application - 30 April 2018
Indian Law Institute (ILI) Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 6
- Assistant Professor - 3 Posts
- Professor - 1 Post
- Librarian - 1 Post
- Accounts Officer - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor, Professor, Librarian and Accounts Officer Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Professor - Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s degree level LL.M. and NET/SLET/SETs
- Professor - Ph.D. qualification in any branch of law and minimum 10 years of teaching experience in university/law college
- Librarian - Master’s Degree in Library Science /Information Science/documentation with at least 55% marks and minimum 13 years as a Deputy Librarian in a University library or eighteen years’ experience as a College Librarian.
- Accounts Officer - A Master’s Degree in Commerce with 55% Marks/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) with minimum five years experience of maintenance and audit of accounts etc. in a reputed Educational Institutions/ Universities/ Central /State Government’s Departments/ Autonomous Bodies etc. from reputed institutes / universities with good academic record.
- Professor - 55 years
- Librarian - 50 years
- Assistant Professor - 45 years
- Accounts Officer - 45 years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Assistant Professor, Professor, Librarian and Accounts Officer Post
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
How to Apply for Indian Law Institute (ILI) Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format through official website 30 April 2018.
Application Fee for Indian Law Institute (ILI) Jobs :
Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH)/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee)