Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Indian Medical Association (IMA) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operator, Stenographer and Others. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 13 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 13 June 2018
IMA Vacancy Details
- Chief Administrative Officer – 1 Post
- Chief Manager – 1 Post
- Accounts Assistant – 1 Post
- Stenographer – 2 Posts
- Computer Operator – 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 2 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, Steno and Other Posts
- Chief Administrative Officer, Chief Manager, Stenographer – Graduate from a Recognized University.
- Accounts Assistant – Post Graduate in Commerce with specialization in Accountancy / Finance.
- Computer Operator – Degree or Diploma in Computer Science OR Graduate from a Recognized University with Certificate Course in Computer Applications
- Data Entry Operator – Matriculation with Certificate course in Computers or Equivalent.
Also Visit: GK Fact
How to apply for IMA Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Indian Medical Association, IMA House, IP Marg, New Delhi – 110002 by post and email to email@example.com on or before 13 June 2018.