Indian National Academy of Engineering
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) invited applications for the recruitment of Deputy Executive Director, Research Officer, Assistant Systems Engineer, Sr. Assistant Grade I and Assistant Grade II. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 14 July 2018.
Last Date of Application - 14 July 2018
INAE Vacancy Details
- Deputy Executive Director
- Research Officer
- Assistant Systems Engineer
- Sr. Assistant Grade I
- Assistant Grade II
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant, Sr. Assistant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Deputy Executive Director - B.E/B.Tech with minimum 15-20 years’ experience in general management in an engineering, technical or Government organisation.
- Research Officer - Ph.D/Master’s Degree in Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology and minimum ten years’ experience and aptitude in Science & Technology Policy issues
- Assistant Systems Engineer - Network Engineer (MCA with Cisco Certification) having experience in server handling (mail, domain), server configuration and exposure to cloud network with minimum five years’ experience.
- Sr. Assistant Grade I - Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce and should have computer and internet literacy with minimum10 years’ experience
- Assistant Grade II - Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce with 5 years’ experience
- Deputy Executive Director - 55 years
- Research Officer - 45 years
- Assistant Systems Engineer - 40 years
- Sr. Assistant Grade I - 45 years
- Assistant Grade II - 35 years
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for INAE Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Indian National Academy of Engineering, Room No 604-609, 6th Floor, Tower A, SPAZE I-Tech Park, Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon - 122018" latest by 14 July 2018.