India Post Odisha Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification has been issued for the massive 4392 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) and others. Eligible candidates can apply for India Post GDS Post through official www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline from 15 March to 15 April 2019.
Apart from the GDS, the Postal Department, Odisha Circle, has also invited applications for major posts of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM). A total of 4392 vacancies are available in various parts of Odhish such as Aska, Berhampur, Cuttack, Phulbani etc.
Candidate seeking to apply for India Post 4392 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts should be 10th class passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education. More details on Odisha Circle like age limit, selection process, application procedure is given below in this article.
Notification Number - EST/1-151/2019(B3)
- Starting Date of Online Application - 15 March 2019
- Last Date of Application - 15 April 2019
India Post Odisha Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy Details
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 4392
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs. 12,000- (Rs. 12,000-Rs.29,380 )
- ABPM/Dak Sevak - Rs. 10,000- (Rs. 10,000-Rs.24,470 )
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs. 14,500- (Rs. 14,500-Rs. 35,480)
- ABPM/Dak Sevak - Rs. 12,000- (Rs. 12,000-Rs.24,470)
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Odisha Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
18 to 40 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for India Post Odisha Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks
Selection will be done on the basis of automatic generated merit list
How to Apply for India Post Odisha Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 15 March to 15 April 2019.
- OC/OBC/EWS Male - Rs. 100/-
- Female and PwD candidates – No Fee