Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally is one of the most sorted out recruitment process that is organized throughout the year at various places across the country.
For those who want to join the prestigious Indian Air Force have the best way to do so through these rallies. Indian Air Force invites unmarried male candidates to apply for IAF Recruitment Rally that takes place at various places throughout the year. These rallies are organized to recruit Technical (X-Group) and Non-Technical (Y-Group) Posts across the nation.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally
Not all are able to make it to these rallies. These rallies carry with them a set of eligibility criteria that is required for all the candidates who want to apply.
The eligibility criteria for IAF Recruitment Rally includes Educational Qualification, Medical Standards and Visual Standards-Height, Leg Length (Group –X) and then they decide whether the interested candidates are eligible for the post or not.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Technical (X-Group) and Non-Technical (Y-Group) Posts should posses certain educational qualification to be eligible enough to apply for these rallies.
- Group X trade -Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics OR three years Diploma in Engineering in individual field with minimum 50% marks.
- Group X (Education Instructor Trade) – (For Age Group 20-25 Years)- Graduate in English or Bachelor’s in Physics/Psychology/Chemistry/Mathematics/IT/Computer Science/Statistics (any one subject) with 55% marks. B.Ed. degree with 50% from recognized University. (For Age Group 20-28 Years)- Masters in English/Psychology or M.Sc.in Mathematics/Physics/Statistics/Computer Science with 50% marks.B.Ed. degree with 50% marks from a recognized University
- Group Y Trades- 10+2 in any stream from recognized University/Board with aggregate 50% marks
- Group Y (Med Asst. Trade)- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from recognized University/Board with aggregate 50% marks
- Group Y (Musician Trade)- Passed 10th or equivalent from recognized Board with at least one of the following musical instrument- Trumpet/Bass/Violin/Saxophone/Clarinet/Euphonium/Jazz-Drum/Piccolo/Brass Trombone/Key Board/Guitar/Sarod/Viola/Cello/Contra Bass (String Bass)
All the post to be filled in Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally has their own educational criteria with their own age limits and Medical Standards. There are distinct categories in Group X and Group Y. In Group X Trade-17-28 Years (age limit varies according to post) and in Group Y – 17-25 Years (age limit varies according to post) and upper age limit is 21 Years in all the posts.
To get selected in the Airman, the candidates must be physically and mentally fit to perform duties in any part of the world. The height should be proportionate to height and age, chest expansion should be 5 cm, hearing should be normal, dental should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points, candidates should be free from communicable diseases and skin aliments and visual acuity should be perfect
Selection Procedure for Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally
The selection procedure in the Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally is conducted through Scheduled Test/Recruitment Rallies. Through Scheduled test Airmen Selection Centre invites interested candidates to apply for the respective post from across the nation. The sequence of examination is through written test, Adaptability Test I & II, Medical and Physical fitness.
Salary Structure of Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally
The salary structure in the Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally varies from post to post.
Following and during training stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be paid to the recruits-
- Group X (Technical) Trade- Rs.33,100/- per month plus DA (may rise as per the career progression of the individual)
- Group Y (Non-Technical) Trade- Rs.26,900/- per month plus DA (may rise as per the career progression of the individual)
- Education Instructor Trade- Rs.40,600/- per month plus DA (may rise as per the career progression of the individual)
Other allowances such as transport, composite personal maintenance, leave, ration , children education etc. are admissible to airmen.
All those candidates who wish to take up this daring and highly valued job for the country can easily for these rallies easily through the official site of IAF. More information will be available through the official site of IAF.