Indian Army invited applications from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 10 July 2015.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 10 June 2015
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 10 July 2015
Details of the Post:
- Name of the Post: Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-34
- Total no. of posts: 90
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should be 12th passed with minimum 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board.
- Age limit: Candidate age should not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 1 July 1996 and not after 1 July 1999 (both days inclusive).
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cut off% applied as decided by the Rtg Dte. After that Shortlisted candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad for fives selection process in Aug/Sep 2015 onwards. In which candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. The candidates, who qualify at the Service Selection Board and are found medically fit by a Medical Board, will be placed in order of merit.
How to apply
Eligible candidate can apply only Online at Indian Army website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 10 July 2015. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted. After submitting online application, candidates have to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number. One copy of print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted Officer thereon and 10th Class certificate, mark sheets of 10th & 12th, all in original along with two attested photocopies of all the above certificates are to be carried out to the Selection Centre by the candidate. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg/Rtg Dte.