Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invited applications for the posts of Jr Business Assistant Grade III, Jr Attendant (Office) Grade I, Jr Chargeman Grade III and Jr Operator Grade I in Northern Region, Western Region / Maharashtra, Eastern Region / Assam / Odisha / Bihar and Southern Region / Andhra Pradesh. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02 November 2015.
Last Date of Application: 02 November 2015
IOCL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
• Jr Business Assistant Grade III- 11 Posts
• Jr Attendant (Office) Grade I- 10 Posts
• Jr Chargeman Grade III- 01 Post
• Jr Operator Grade I- 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Post under Grade I is in pay scale of Rs 10500 - 24500/- and Post under Grade III is in pay scale of Rs 11900 - 32000 /-. In addition to the Basic Pay, and D.A., HRA and other benefits like Provident Fund, Gratuity, Children Education Allowance, LTC / LFA, medical benefits, productivity / performance linked incentive, leave encashment, conveyance allowance, superannuation benefits, Post Retirement Medical Attendance benefits etc. shall also be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Various Jobs:
• Jr Business Assistant Grade III- Second class Graduate or Graduate with Minimum 50% Marks in aggregate or equivalent (where University awards no class) from a recognized university as regular student.
• Jr Attendant (Office) Grade I- Intermediate (10+2)/Higher Secondary in any stream as a Regular student.
• Jr Chargeman Grade III- Diploma in Engineering (Govt recognized three year regular course or equivalent) in:
6. Electronics & Communication
• Jr Operator Grade I- SSC with ITI certificate (Govt recognized two year regular course or equivalent). Trades:
1. Electronics Mechanic
2. Instrument Mechanic
3. Instrument Mechanic (Chemical plant)
5. Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
6. Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
7. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
10. Marine fitter
11. IT & Electronic System Maintenance.
14. Equipment Mechanical
15. Mechanical Equipment (Chemical)
Age Limit: 18-26 years
Selection Procedure for IOCL Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the written test/trade test/interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for IOCL Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 02 November 2015.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.