IOCL Jobs Notification: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineering Assistant. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 21 August 2018.
- Date of Opening of Online Application: 1 August 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 21 August 2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application: 30 August 2018
- Form Along with Supporting Documents Tentative Date of Written Test: 09 September 2018
- Likely Date of Publication of Written Test Result: 14 September 2018
IOCL Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) -27 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&UO&M) – 5 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV – 3 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant - IV– 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineering Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have three years diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit – 18 to 26 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Process for Junior Engineering Assistant Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
How to apply for IOCL Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 21 August 2018. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the online application and send it to The Advertiser, General Post Office (GPO), Post Box. No. 145, Bhubaneswar – 751 00 by ordinary post latest by 30 August 2018.
Application Fee for Junior Engineering Assistant Posts
- General – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXM candidates – No Fee