IPR Jobs Notification: Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 14 August 2018.
Advt No. 08/2018
- Last date for submission of application: 14 August 2018
IPR Vacancy Details
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma holder) – 15 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices (Degree holder) – 16 Posts
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma holder) – 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Technician Apprentices – Candidate should have Diploma in Concerned Subject or equivalent.
- Graduate Apprentices– B.E./B.Tech. in concerned subject.
- Technician Apprentices – Diploma in concerned subject.
Age Limit: 26 years (age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Process for Apprentice Posts
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list.
How to apply for IPR Jobs 2018
Candidates can send their applications along with the required documents to the Chief Administrative Officer Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village Gandhinagar- 382428. Gujarat (India) by post or through email to email@example.com on or before 14 August 2018.