ISRO Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technician B, Draughtsman and Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 13 September 2019.
Advertisement Number – HSFC/01/RMT/2019
- Last date for submission of application: 13 September 2019
ISRO Vacancy Details
Technician B – 40 Posts
- Fitter – 20 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 15 Posts
- Plumber – 2 Posts
- Welder – 1 Post
- Machinist – 1 Post
Draughtsman B – 12 Posts
- Draughtsman Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Draughtsman – Electrical – 2 Posts
Technical Assistant – 35 Posts
- Mechanical – 20 Posts
- Electronics – 12 Posts
- Civil – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician B, Draughtsman and Technical Asst Posts
- Technician B, Draughtsman B– SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in the relevant trade from NCVT.
- Technical Assistant – First Class Diploma in the relevant trade from a recognized University.
Age Limit for Technician B, Draughtsman and Technical Assistant Posts -18 to 35 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Pay Scale for Technician B, Draughtsman and Technical Asst Posts
- Technician B, Draughtsman – Pay Matrix Level 3, Approx Gross Emoluments Rs. 21,700/- Plus DA
- Technical Assistant - Pay Matrix Level- 7, Approx Gross Emoluments Rs. 44,900/- Plus DA
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 24 August 2019 to 13 September 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for ISRO Recruitment 2019
- Male and OBC - Rs. 250/-