ITI Limited, Bengaluru invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant in various Depts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply Online in the prescribed format on or before 21 May 2018.
Advertisement No: ITI/COMP/01/28/18/05 Date: 25.04.2018.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 21 May 2018 up to 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of filled- in Application: 26 May 2018
ITI Limited, Bengaluru Vacancy Details:
- Office Assistant (Finance) - 2 Posts
- Office Assistant (HR) - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Office Assistant (Finance) - 3 years full time B.Com/B.B.A Degree with minimum 60% marks
- Office Assistant (HR) - B.Com/BBA/BA/B.Sc Degree with minimum 60% marks
Selection Process for Office Assistant Posts
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Interview.
How to Apply for Office Assistant Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the ITI’s Website www.itiltd-india.com on or before 21 May 2018 up to 05:00 PM. Candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form submit along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to the office of the Dy. General Manager – HR, ITI Limited, Regd. & Corporate Office, ITI Bhavan, Dooravani Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 016 on or before 26 May 2018.