JCI Jobs Notification: The Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI) has invited applications for the post of Addl. General Manager – Finance and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 26 November 2018.
Notification No.: 02/2018
- Last Date of Application: 26 November 2018
JCI Vacancy Details
- Addl. General Manager – Finance-01 Post
- Addl. Assistant Company Secretary-01 Post
- Additional Manager IT-01 Post
- Additional Manager-Admin-01 Post
- Legal Officer-01 Post
- Public Relation Executive-01 Post
- Quality Inspector-06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Posts
- Addl. General Manager – Finance- CA/ICWA/ MBA (FINANCE)/M.COM.
- Addl. Assistant Company Secretary- Qualified/semi-qualified candidate having undergone the Management training/internship prescribed by Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Additional Manager IT- MCA from a recognized university.
- Additional Manager-Admin- Graduate with degree or diploma in Personnel Management or MBA in Human Resource Management from a recognized university.
- Legal Officer-Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Public Relation Executive-Public Relations, Journalism, Communication or a related field; PG Degree in Public Relation, Journalism, Communication or a related field.
- Quality Inspector-Minimum Graduate in any discipline. However, candidates of jute and fibre technology background will be preferred.
Age Limit for Executive Posts
- Addl. General Manager – Finance- 45-55 Years
- Addl. Assistant Company Secretary-25-40 Years
- Additional Manager IT-35 Years
- Additional Manager-Admin- 45 Years
- Legal Officer/ Public Relation Executive -30 Years
- Quality Inspector-62 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Jute Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit the applications along with other necessary documents to the Jute Corporation of India Limited, Hudco Building, 7th Floor, 15N, Nellie Senguputa Sarani, Kolkata 700 087. The Last date of receipt of application is 26 November 2018.