Jharkhand Police Job Notification: Jharkhand Police has invited applications for the 66 posts of Soldier,Subedar, Cook, Havildar and other for Special Auxiliary Police Battalion 1 and 2. Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 20 November 2018.
Advertisement No.: 03/2018
Date of Interview: 20 November 2018
Jharkhand Police Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 66
• Subedar Major-02
• Nayab Subedar (General)-03
• Nayab Subedar (Vitantu)-02
• Nayab Subedar (Technician)-01
• Soldier (General)-45
• Soldier (Driver)-03
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Police Job
Please visit the official website for the details of the educational qualification.
• Ex-Soldier/ Havildar- 35 years to 45 years
• Subedar Major/ Subedar/ Naayab Subedar- 45 years to 55 years
Fixed Remuneration for Jharkhand Police Posts
• Subedar Major, Nayab Subedar (General), Nayab Subedar (Vitantu), Nayab Subedar (Technician): Rs. 25,000
• Havildar(General),Soldier (General),Soldier (Driver),Cook: Rs. 20,000
How to Apply for Jharkhand Police Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can attend the Interview with application in prescribed format along with other necessary documents at the venue-Headquarter Jharkhand Armed Forces-01, Doranda, Ranchi on 20 November 2018.
CRPF Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-Interview for 79 Specialist Doctor Posts across India
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019 for 116 for Rileman/RifleWoman General Duty Posts against
Bihar Police Driver Final Result Released, Check Your Roll Number Here
West Bengal Police Constable Result 2018 Announced, Check @wbpolice.gov.in