JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Group B & C. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before the closure of the online application.
Advt.: JIPAdmn – I/KKL/DR/1(1)/2019, Admn-I/DR/1(1)2019 & Admn-I/DR/1(2)/2019
- Last date of online application for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 for Admn-I/DR/1(2)/2019, Admn-I/DR/1(1)2019: 20 January 2020
- Last date of online application for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 for JIPAdmn – I/KKL/DR/1(1)/2019: 27 January 2020
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Group B – 362 Posts
- Group C – 385 Posts
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nursing Officer – Candidate should have a Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution
- Medical Laboratory Technologist –Candidates holding Bachelor‟s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years relevant experience.
- Physical Instructor - 10 +2 or equivalent from a recognized board; Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Psychiatric Nurse - Degree in Nursing or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution and Registered Nurse and Midwife under INC Act 1947.
- Media Social Worker – Masters Degree in Social Work with specialization in Medical Social Work from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Junior Engineer – Graduate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk– 12th pass or equivalent.
- Dental Mechanic – Matriculation or equivalent.
- Uro Technician – Diploma in Radiography from a recognized University or equivalent.
Online Application Link
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply for JIPMER Group B and Group C Recruitment 2020 through the online mode before the closure of the online application.