GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPNIHED) Jobs Notification: GBPNIHED, Uttrakhand invited applications for the post of Junior Project Fellow (JPF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF), System Manager and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 26 February 2018.
- Walk in Interview: 26 February 2018
GBPNIHED Uttrakhand Vacancy Details
- System Manager-01 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant-01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow-03 Posts
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for JRF/JPF and Other Posts
- System Manager- M.Tech/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. in respective subject.
- Data Processing Assistant- B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. in the concerned subject.
- Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow- Master Degree in Physical Sciences/Geology/Earth Science/ Geography or relevant subject/B. Tech. in respective subject.
- Junior Project Fellow- Masters degree in Physical Sciences /Earth Sciences/ Geography or relevant subjects/B. Tech in respective subject.
Age Limit for JRF/JPF and Other Posts
- System Manager-40 Years
- Data Processing Assistant-30 years
- Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow-28 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for GBPNIHED Uttrakhand Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and appear for walk in interview on 26 February 2018 at 11:00 AM at Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute.