IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay invited applications for the post of Sr. Project Technical Assistant and other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 March 2018.
Advertisement No: DRD/Rectt/Project 21/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07 March 2018
IIT, Bombay Vacancy Details:
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant - 02 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager - 01 Post
- Project Manager – 01 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Project Technical Assistant and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant: Possess BE/ B. Tech. Degree or M.Sc./ MA/ MCA/ MBA Degree in appropriate discipline or equivalent or B. Sc./ BA Degree in concerned field with 02 years of experience.
- Project Manager: Possess M. Tech. Degree in Energy Science or equivalent with 04 years of experience else MSW/ MBA in the concerned field with 06 years of experience in the concerned area.
- Assistant Project Manager: Possess MBA in Rural Management/ Development Studies or MSW or PG Degree in Social Sciences or B. Tech. Degree with 02 years of experience in concerned field.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for Sr. Project Technical Assistant and Other Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the IRCC - IITB’s Website on or before 07 March 2018.