Non-Teaching Staff Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalandhar Cantt Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalandhar Cantt invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview from 26 February to 1 March 2018.
- Walk in interview Date- 26 February to 1 March 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalandhar Cantt Vacancy Details
- Professional Counsellor
- Sports Coaches
- Art & Craft
- Computer Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Aya (pre-primary)
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- TGT –Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% Marks in relevant subject; B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from recognized university.
- PGT - Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT/ Diploma or certificate in Basic Teachers’ Training (2 years) or Bachelor of Elementary Education or B. Ed or CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor - B.E. or B. Tech./B.Sc./M.Sc./MCA in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Counselor - M.A/M.Sc(Psychology) from a recognized college or university + regular one year post graduate diploma in guidance and counselling Or M.A/M.Sc/M.Com with B.Ed/M.Ed qualification+ regular one year post graduate diploma in guidance and counseling.
- Yoga Teacher- Post Graduation/ Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized university, diploma in yoga from a recognized institution.
- Music Teacher - Bachelor degree in music or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Nurse - Diploma in nursing with ‘A’ grade from a recognized university.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalandhar Cantt Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on the scheduled dates and time at Kendriya Jalandhar Cantt along with the relevant documents. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details regarding age limit, experience etc.