JRHMS Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) has invited applications for the post of GNM, Staff Nurse and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 March 2019
JRHMS Vacancy Details
- GNM – 83 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 35 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 1 Post
- Counsellor NCD clinic, District Hospital Gumla – 1 Post
- Counsellor NCD clinic, CHCs – 4 Posts
- Clinical Psychological, Mental health – 1 Post
- Psychotherapy – 1 Post
- Ayush Pharmacist – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for GNM, Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- GNM – 10th pass.
- Staff Nurse, Lab Attendant – 12th pass
- Counsellor NCD clinic, District Hospital Gumla, Counsellor NCD clinic, CHCs – Graduation in Social Science or Degree/Diploma-Counseling Health Education/Mass Communication.
- Clinical Psychological, Mental health – Post Graduate Degree in Psychological or Applied Psychological/ M.Phil.
- Psychotherapy – B.Sc Nursing from recognized by NCI with 02 years of work Experience.
- Ayush Pharmacist – Diploma in Ayurvedic/ Yunani/ Homeopathy Pharmacy from Govt recognized Institution.
How to Apply for the JRHMS Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31 March 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Application Fees for GNM, Staff Nurse and Other Post
- Gen & OBC : Rs.400/-
- SC/ST: Rs.200/-