Karnataka Bank PO Result 2019: Karnataka Bank has announced the result of Probationary Officer Exam 2019. All those candidates who appeared in the exam can download their result through the official website of Karnataka Bank. i.e. karnatakabank.com.
Karnataka Bank PO Exam 2019 was conducted on 3 August 2019 at Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and Mysuru Centres. Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview. The exact date of Karnataka PO Interview Round 2019 will be communicated in due course.
Candidates can follow the easy steps provided below for downloading Karnataka Bank PO Result 2019.
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Bank.i.e.karnatakabank.com.
- Click on Karnataka Bank PO Result 2019.
- Enter 8 Digit Registration Number or 10 Digit Examination Roll Number, DOB and click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the Karnataka Bank PO Result 2019 for future reference.
Candidates will get Rs. 37,000/- per month on the appointment of Probationary Officer. Candidate can directly download their result by clicking on the above link.