KEAM –2015 Exam Pattern
Click here to know about the paper pattern, types of question and negative marking method of KEAM-2015.
KEAM-2015 exam pattern will help the students aspiring for the engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh, in getting an idea of the KEAM-2015 question paper. Exam pattern helps a candidate in understanding the type of questions, level of questions and in preparing a strategy for the exam. Students can make themselves aware about the duration of the exam, types of questions, subjects, mode of exam through the Paper pattern of KEAM-2015. Check the Exam Pattern of KEAM-2015 below. There will be a written exam consisting of two papers:
- Paper-I: It will consist of questions in Physics & Chemistry. Paper-I will held on April 20th, 2015 from 10 am to 12.30 pm
- Paper-II: It will consist of questions in Mathematics. Paper-II will held on April 21, 2015 from 10 am to 12.30 pm
- Each Paper will be of 2 hour and 30 minutes (150 minutes) duration.
- All questions will be of multiple choice type.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks.
- Each incorrect answer will get 1 mark deducted from the total score.
- Candidates who do not answer at least one question will be declared disqualified.