Teacher Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya 1 and 3 Patiala Cantt invited applications for the post of PGT, TGT and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 21, 23, 31 March and 2 April 2018.
- Interview Date- 21, 23, 31 March and 2 April 2018
KV No. 1 and 3 Patiala Cantt Vacancy Details
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Yoga Teacher
- Sports Teacher
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Trained Graduate Teachers - Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed. from Recognized University.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Sports Coach - Degree / Diploma / Certificate (NIS) in the concerned field of Sports from a recognized Institute / University and Professional competency in concerned field.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply KV No. 1 and 3 Patiala Cantt Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on the scheduled dates and time along with the documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 and 3 Patiala Cantt. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.