Kendriya Vidyalaya 1STC Jabalpur Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya 1STC Jabalpur invited applications for the post of TGT, PGT and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 23 and 24 March 2018.
- Interview Date: 23 and 24 March 2018
KV 1STC Jabalpur Vacancy Details
- Computer Instructor
- Sports Coach
- Yoga Instructor
Eligibility Criteria for TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- TGT- Four Years Integrated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the Concerned subject(s); B.Ed. or equivalent Degree from a recognized University
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certification with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent; and Diploma in Education (D. Ed) of duration of not less than two years. OR Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.).
- Sports Coach - Degree / Diploma / Certificate (NIS) from recognize Institute and Professional competency in the concerned field.
- Computer Instructor - BE/ B. Tech (C. Sc.)/ BCA/ MCA / M. Sc .(C. Sc.)/M.Sc.(I.T.) B. Sc (C.Sc) /Master degree in any subject with PG Diploma in Computer Application or ‘A’ level from DOEACC/ Bachelor degree in any science subject /Math with PGDCA.
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse - B.Sc. (Nursing)/Diploma in Nursing from a recognized university/Institution.
How to Apply for KV 1STC Jabalpur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 23 and 24 March 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya 1STC Jabalpur with documents. For details, candidates can refer to the below link.