Kendriya Vidyalaya AAI Rangpuri invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 7 March 2018.
- Last date for submission of application - 7 March 2018
- Interview Date- 12 March 2018
KV AAI Rangpuri Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Games Coach
- Yoga Teacher
- German Language Teacher
- Art and Craft
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor- B.E. or B.Tech. (Computer Science /IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Sports Coach - Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate (NIS) from recognize Institute and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Yoga Instructor - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Counselor- B.A. / B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
- Doctor - MBBS and registration with MCI
How to Apply for KV AAI Rangpuri Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the Kendriya Vidyalaya, AAI, Rangpuri on or before 7 March 2018. For more details, Candidates can refer to the below link.