Teacher Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya AAI Rangpuri invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 7 March 2018.
- Last date for submission of application - 7 March 2018
- Interview Date- 12 March 2018
KV AAI Rangpuri Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Games Coach
- Yoga Teacher
- German Language Teacher
- Art and Craft
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor- B.E. or B.Tech. (Computer Science /IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Sports Coach - Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate (NIS) from recognize Institute and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Yoga Instructor - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Counselor- B.A. / B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
- Doctor - MBBS and registration with MCI
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for KV AAI Rangpuri Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the Kendriya Vidyalaya, AAI, Rangpuri on or before 7 March 2018. For more details, Candidates can refer to the below link.