Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony, Delhi invited applications for the post of PGTs, TGTs, and PRTs. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 28 February 2018.
- Interview Date- 28 February 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teachers
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teacher Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony, Delhi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 28 February 2018 along with the relevant documents. For more details, Candidates can refer to the below link.