Kendriya Vidyalaya Andrews Ganj, New Delhi invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 28 February 2018.
- Interview Date- 28 February 2018
KV Andrews Ganj, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teachers
- Language Teacher
- Yoga Teacher
- Music and Dance
- Games Coaches
- Doctor and Nurse
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Games Coaches - University Degree with Degree/Diploma in Physical Education from a recognized institution.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing (3 years).
How to Apply for KV Andrews Ganj, New Delhi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 28 February 2018 along with the relevant documents. For more details, Candidates can refer to the below link.