Teacher Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Banswara invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27 February 2018.
- Interview Date- 27 February 2018
KV Banswara Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- PGT (Computer Science)
- Computer Instructor
- Sports Coach
- Yoga Teacher
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Counselor- B.A. / B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
- Computer Instructor- B.E. or B.Tech. (Computer Science /IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Sports Coach - Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate (NIS) from recognize Institute and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Yoga Instructor - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply for KV Banswara Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27 February 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya Banswara along with the relevant documents. For more details, Candidates can refer to the below link.