Kendriya Vidyalaya BSF Krishnanagar invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 23 February 2018 and 24 February 2018.
Interview Date: 23 & 24 February 2018
KV, BSF Krishnanagar Vacancy Details
- TGT – (Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Maths, Social Science, Science)
- PRT, Coaches (Dance/ Music/ Games &Yoga Teacher)
- Educational Counsellor
- Nurse & Computer Instructor
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- TGT – (Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Maths, Social Science, Science) - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; OR Bachelor’s Degree; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university; Should be CTET Qualified also.
- PRT, Coaches (Dance/ Music/ Games &Yoga Teacher) - B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university or its equivalent; should be CTET Qualified; D.Ed or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Educational Counsellor - B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) from a recognized College or University with certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse- Degree / Diploma in Nursing from recognized institution
- Computer Instructor - B.E or B. Tech/B.C.A/M.C.A/M.Sc in relevant subject from a recognized university.
How to Apply for KV, BSF Krishnanagar Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 23 & 24 February 2018 at KV, BSF Krishnanagar