Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Dantewada invited applications for the post of PGTs, PRTs, TGTs and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 17 March 2018.
- Interview Date: 17 March 2018
KV Dantewada Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Sports Coach
- Yoga instructor
- German Language Teacher
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PGTs, PRTs, TGTs and Other Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor-B.E /B. Tech (Computer Sc.)/B.C.A/M. Sc.(Computer Sc.)/MCA; M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Sc. component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) or equivalent.
- Sports Coach- University Degree with Degree/Diploma in Physical Education from a recognized institution.
- Yoga instructor- Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized university; One year training in yoga from a recognized institution.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing (3 years).
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply for KV Dantewada Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 17 March 2018 along with the documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya Dantewada. For more details, candidates can refer to the below link.