Kendriya Vidyalaya Davangere Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya Davangere invited applications for the post of TGT, PGT and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 24 February 2018.
Interview Date: 24 February 2018
KV Davangere Vacancy Details
- Sports Coach
- Computer Instructor
- Work Experience Teacher
- Sports English Teacher
- Staff Nurse
- Kannada Teacher
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PGT - Post graduate in concerned subject with 50% and B. Ed form the recognized university.
- TGT - At least Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and B.Ed.
- PRT - At least Senior Secondary School Certificate/ PUC/ Intermediate with 50% marks aggregate or its equivalent and D. Ed. / JBT.
- Sports Coach - Any Degree with B. P. Ed. and Expertise in concerned field especially in Coaching Children.
- Computer Instructor - At least B.E. /B. Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Sc. (CS) / B. Sc. (CS)/PGDCA DOEACC B or C level with minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- Work Experience Teacher - Three years diploma in Electrical/Electronics recognized by government. OR B. Sc (Tech.), B. Ed.
- Sports English Teacher - At least Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks with English as one subject. & Diploma / Certificate having duration of 6 months from recognized university / institution.
- Staff Nurse - Diploma/Degree in Nursing from Govt. recognized institution / Board / University.
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS and Registered with MCI.
- Kannada Teacher - Degree with B. Ed in Kannada.
- Counsellor- BA/B.Sc (Psychology) and certificate / Diploma in Counselling.
How to Apply for KV Davangere TGT, PGT and Other Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 26 and 27 February 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya Davangere along with the documents. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.