Teacher Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Hyderabad invited applications for the post of TGTs, PGTs and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27 February 2018.
- Interview Date- 27 February 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Vocational Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Skill Teacher
- Data Entry Operator
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for TGTs, PGTs and Other Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- PRT- Senior Secondary School Certificate/+2/inter with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT/D.Ed.; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor- B.E. or B.Tech. (Computer Science /IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Vocational Instructor - Degree / Diploma / Certificate (NIS) from recognize Institute and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Yoga Instructor - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Skill Teacher Degree/ Diploma / Certificate from recognize Institute and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Data entry Operator– Class XII pass or Equivalent from recognized board or University; Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English OR 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Hyderabad Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27 February 2018 along with the relevant documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya, NPA, Shivarampally, NPA Campus, Zoo Park Road.