Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Kanpur Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Kanpur invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 24 March 2018.
- Interview Date: 24 March 2018
KV IIT Kanpur Vacancy Details
- Sports Coaches
- Yoga Teacher
- Educational Counsellor
- Music & Dance coach
- Arts & Craft coach
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- TGT- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with atleast50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- PGT - Two Years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects; B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- PRT- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Sports Coaches/ Music & Dance coach/ Arts & Craft coach- Diploma/Degree/Graduation in concerned field.
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from recognized university and one year training in Yoga from recognized institutions.
- Educational Counsellor- BA/BSc (Psychology) from a recognized college or university + regular one year post graduate diploma in guidance and counselling with at least 50% marks.
- Doctor - MBBS & Registered with MCI.
- Nurse - Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery with registration in the Nursing Council.
How to Apply for KV IIT Kanpur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 24 March 2018 at KV IIT Kanpur, IIT Campus, Kalyanpur, U.P- 208016 along with the documents.