Teacher Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya ITBP Dehradun invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 24 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 24 March 2018
KV ITBP Dehradun Vacancy Details
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Computer Instructor- BE/B.Tech(Comp.Sc.)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/M.Sc.(Electronics with Comp.Sc.) /M.Sc.(IT) /B.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) OR Bachelor Degree in any subject. With PGDCA OR Post-Graduate Degree in any subject with PGDCA/’O’-Level from DOEACC/’A’-Level from DOEACC.
- Vocational Coach-Graduation with diploma in relevant subject.
- Doctor -Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Counselor- B.A/B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
- Nurse- B.Sc. (Nursing)/Diploma in Nursing from a recognized university/Institution.
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply KV ITBP Dehradun Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 24 March 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya ITBP, Seemapur, Dehradun (Uttrakhand). Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.