Kendriya Vidyalaya Jharsuguda, Odisha invited applications for the post of Teacher. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 8 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 8 March 2018
KV, Jharsuguda, Odisha Vacancy Details
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Computer Instructor
Eligibility Criteria for Teacher Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Trained Graduate Teachers - Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed. from Recognized University.
- Computer Instructor - BE/B.Tech. (Comp.Sc.)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/M.Sc. (Electronics with Comp.Sc.) /M.Sc.(IT) /B.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) OR Bachelor Degree in any Science subject/ Math. With PGDCA OR Post-Graduate Degree in any subject with PGDCA/’O’-Level from DOEACC/’A’-Level from DOEACC.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed.
How to Apply KV, Jharsuguda, Odisha Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 8 March along with the documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Railway Colony, Jharsuguda, Odisha. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.