Kendriya Vidyalaya Jorhat invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 14 and 15 March 2018.
- Interview Date: 14 and 15 March 2018
KV Trivandrum Cluster Vacancy Details
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Educational Counselor
- Vocational Instructor (Art, Music, Dance)
- Yoga Teacher
- Sports Coach
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Trained Graduate Teachers - Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed. from Recognized University.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed.
- Educational Counselor - Master Degree in Psychology + regular one year PGD in Guidance & Counseling OR MA/M.Sc/M.Com with B.Ed/ M.Ed+ regular one year PGD in Guidance & Counseling.
- Vocational Instructor (Art, Music, Dance) -Degree or diploma in the concerned field.
- Yoga Teacher- Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Sports Coach - Degree / Diploma / Certificate (NIS) in the concerned field of Sports from a recognized Institute / University and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Computer Instructor - Degree/Diploma in Computer of duration not less than one year from any recognized university/institute, BCA/PGDCA/BE/B Tech(CS), “A” level from DOEACC
How to Apply for KV Jorhat Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on the scheduled dates and time along with the documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya ONGC, Cinnamara, Jorhat. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.