Kendriya Vidyalaya OEF Kanpur is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT, Computer Instructor, Sports Coach, Yoga Teacher, Expert/Coach, Educational Counselor, Doctor and Nurse. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 12 and 13 March 2018.
12 and 13 March 2018 ( Monday and Tuesday) from 09:00 AM at Kendriya Vidyalaya, OEF Kanpur Shuklaganj Rd, Opp New Taxi Stand, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208004
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PRT (including PRT Music)
- TGT (Hindi, Science, SST, Maths, English, Sanskrit, German Language, Art Education, Work Experience and Physical Education)
- PGT (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science, Hindi and English)
- Computer Instructor
- Coach in Athletics, Taekwondo, Football, Kho-Kho & Kabaddi etc.
- Yoga Teacher
- Expert/Coach in Dance (Lady)
- Expert / Coach in Art & Craft
- Educational Counselor
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PRT- 12th with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and competence to teach through English and Hindi media.
- PGT- Aggregate 50% marks in Master͛s degree in relevant subject with B.Ed. from a recognized University. Competence to teach through English and Hindi media.
- TGT - Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects and CTET. Competence to teach through English and Hindi media
- Computer Instructor - B.E., B.Tech ( Computer Science)/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science), M.Sc. (IT)/ B.Sc. (Computer Science) or equivalent OR Bachelor’s/Master degree in any Science subject/Mathematics from recognized university with PGDCA from government recognized university/institute, OR Post graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA /’O’ level from DOEACC, OR Post graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC
- Coach (Athletics, Taekwondo, Football, Kho-Kho & Kabaddi) - Diploma NS–NIS / represented in National/State level Game/Inter university or any equivalent coaching experience of recognized institution.
- Yoga Tr.- Graduation or equivalent degree in any subject with at least 50% marks and 1 year Degree/Diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institute
- Expert/Coach - Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned field having high order of proficiency/expertise in the relevant field
- Educational Counselor - B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling from a recognized Institute/College or University
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing from recognized institution
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanpur Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates may download the application form from our school website www. kvoefkanpur.org.in and submit the same (hardcopy) duly filled in all respects on the date of interview along with self attested copies of their testimonials (from High School onwards). Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.