KV Kochi Recruitment 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kochi Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya Kochi invited applications for the post of Teacher and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27, 28 February 2018 and 2 March 2018.
Interview Date: 27, 28 February 2018 and 2 March 2018.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kochi Vacancy Details
- Computer Instructor
- Art and Craft Instructor
- Dance Teacher
- Sports Coaches
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teacher and Other Posts
- PGT - Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- TGT- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor - B.E /B. Tech (Computer Sc.)/B.C.A/M. Sc.(Computer Sc.)/MCA; M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Sc. component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) or equivalent
- Art and Craft Instructor- Degree/Diploma in Art/Craft with proficiency, experience and ability to communicate in English/Hindi.
- Dance Teacher - Degree/Diploma in Music/Dance with proficiency experience and ability to communicate in English/Hindi.
- Sports Coaches - Specialists in the field with proficiency, experience and ability to communicate in English/ Hindi.
- Doctor/Nurse - MBBS/ Diploma/Graduation in General Nursing.
Also Visit:GK Quiz
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Kochi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27, 28 February 2018 and 2 March 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Ernakulam Cluster, KV INS Dronacharya, Mundamveli, Kochi along with documents.