KV Madikeri Recruitment 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Madikeri Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya Madikeri invited applications for the post of TGT, PGT and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 21 February 2018.
Interview Date: 21 February 2018
KV Madikeri Vacancy Details
- Computer Instructor
- Data Entry Operator
- Sports Coaches
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PGT - Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- TGT- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor - B.E /B. Tech (Computer Sc.)/B.C.A/M. Sc.(Computer Sc.)/MCA; M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Sc. component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) or equivalent.
- Nurse - Diploma in nursing with ‘A’ grade from a recognized university.
- Sports Coaches - Specialists in the field with proficiency, experience and ability to communicate in English/ Hindi.
Also Visit:GK Quiz
How to Apply for KV Madikeri TGT, PGT and Other Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 21 February 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya Kodagu, Madikeri near K.M. Chariyappa Circle, Madikeri along with documents.