Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) Mahasamund, Chhattisgarh invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 24 February 2018.
- Interview Date: 24 February 2018
KV Mahasamund, Chhattisgarh Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teacher
- Educational Counsellor
- Vocational Instructors
- Computer Instructor
- Spoken English
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor-B.E /B. Tech (Computer Sc.)/B.C.A/M. Sc.(Computer Sc.)/MCA; M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Sc. component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) or equivalent.
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Educational Counsellor – B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing (3 years).
- Vocational Instructors - Graduation with 50% marks in concerned subject.
- Computer Instructor - B.Sc./BCA/B.Tech./B.E. (Comp/IT) & above qualifications.
- Spoken English – Graduate with English as one of the subject; A certificate of degree/diploma in Spoken English Covering course programme of not less than 6 months duration.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
How to Apply for KV Mahasamund, Chhattisgarh Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 24 February 2018 along with the documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) Mahasamund, Chhattisgarh. For more details, candidates can refer to the below link.