Teacher Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya NHPC Sainj, Kullu invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 20 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 20 March 2018
KV NHPC, Sainj Vacancy Details
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Yoga Instructor
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Trained Graduate Teachers - Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed. from Recognized University.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed.
- Computer Instructor- BE/B.Tech(Comp.Sc.)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/M.Sc.(Electronics with Comp.Sc.) /M.Sc.(IT) /B.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) OR Bachelor Degree in any subject. With PGDCA OR Post-Graduate Degree in any subject with PGDCA/’O’-Level from DOEACC/’A’-Level from DOEACC.
- Yoga - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Counselor- B.A./B.Sc. (psychology) with certificate of diploma in counseling.
Also Visit:GK Quiz
How to Apply KV NHPC, Sainj Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 20 March 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya NHPC Sainj, Kullu. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.