Teacher Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Picket Secunderabad invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 28 February 2018.
- Interview Date- 28 February 2018
KV Picket Secunderabad Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Yoga Instructor
- Music/Dance/Craft teacher
- Games and Sports Coach
- German Teacher
- Data Entry Operator
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor- B.E. or B.Tech. (Computer Science /IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Doctor- MBBS and registration with MCI
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Counselor- B.A. / B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling. Desirable: Minimum of One year Experience in Providing Career/ Educational Counseling to students at schools.
- Yoga Instructor - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Music/Dance/Craft teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music/Dance or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Games and Sports Coach - Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate (NIS) from recognize Institute and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Data Entry Operator - Class XII pass or Equivalent from recognized board or University; Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English & 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for KV Picket Secunderabad Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 28 February 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya Picket Secunderabad along with the relevant documents. For more details, Candidates can refer to the below link.