Teacher Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Rajkot invited applications for the post of PGT, TGT and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 10 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 10 March 2018
KV Rajkot Vacancy Details
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Educational Counselor
- Sports Teacher
- Yoga Teacher
- Art and Craft/Music Teacher
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Trained Graduate Teachers - Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed. from Recognized University.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed.
- Educational Counselor- B.A. /B.Sc. (psychology) with certificate of diploma in counseling.
- Doctor -Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Sports Teacher-Diploma/Degree/Graduation in concerned field and specialization in any; Represented in any at state/National level (if applicable).
- Yoga Teacher- Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply KV Rajkot Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 10 March 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya Kalawad Road, Rajkot. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.