Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Ramnagar Area Tirupati Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Ramnagar Area Tirupati invited applications for the post of TGT, PGT and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 23 and 25 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 23 and 25 March 2018
KV No. 1 Ramnagar Area Tirupati Vacancy Details
- Computer Instructor
- Sports Coach
- Yoga Instructor
- Dance Coach
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- TGT- Four Years Integrated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the Concerned subject(s); B.Ed. or equivalent Degree from a recognized University
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certification with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent; and Diploma in Education (D. Ed) of duration of not less than two years. OR Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.).
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Sports Coach - Degree / Diploma / Certificate (NIS) from recognize Institute and Professional competency in the concerned field.
- Doctor - MBBS & registered with MCI.
- Nurse - Nursing Diploma from a recognized institute.
- Counselor - B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
- Computer Instructor-BE/B.Tech (Comp.Sc.)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/M.Sc.(Electronicswith Comp. Sc.)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) OR Bachelor Degree in any Science subject/Math. With PGDCA OR Post-Graduate Degree in any subject with PGDCA/’O’-Level from DOEACC/’A’-Level from DOEACC.
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply for KV No. 1 Ramnagar Area Tirupati Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 23 and 25 March 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Ramnagar Area Tirupati along with the documents. For more details, candidates can refer to the below link.