Kendriya Vidyalaya RDSO Lucknow invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 12 and 13 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 12 and 13 March 2018
KV RDSO Lucknow Vacancy Details
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- PET/Games Coach
- Music Teacher/Instructor
- Computer Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers - Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed. from Recognized University.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed.
- Computer Instructor- BE/B.Tech(Comp.Sc.)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/M.Sc.(Electronics with Comp.Sc.) /M.Sc.(IT) /B.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) OR Bachelor Degree in any subject. With PGDCA OR Post-Graduate Degree in any subject with PGDCA/’O’-Level from DOEACC/’A’-Level from DOEACC.
- PET/Games Coach-Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or equivalent
- Yoga Teacher- Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Counselor- MA/MSc(Psychology) with at least one year diploma in Guidance and Counseling. Or MA/MSc/M.Com with Bed/Med qualification + Regular One year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counseling.
- Nurse- B.Sc.(Nursing)/Diploma in Nursing from a recognized university/Institution.
How to Apply KV RDSO Lucknow Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 12 and 13 March 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya RDSO Lucknow. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.